Jan 2021 - Present
Globo.com is the Internet branch of Grupo Globo, the biggest tech media company Latin America, with offices in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo and Porto Alegre.
Trade na Mão
Apr 2020 - Jan 2021 (10 months)
In 2020 I started working as a tech lead at Trade na Mão. My biggest challenge in this period was my first contact with leadership as it was a totally new experience for me.
- Definition of new services architecture and technologies;
- Python / NodeJS application development;
- Implementing continuous integration using CircleCI;
- VPN implementation;
- Implementation of server monitoring using MUNIN;
- Implementation of automatic deployment;
- Implementation of security policies;
- Participation in the hiring process / technical interview;
- SCRUM master;
- Technical reference for the team;
Python, Go, Docker, NodeJS, Redis, MySQL, SocketIO, Electron, Nginx, Cloudflare.
Jun 2018 - Mar 2020 (1 year 10 months)
After working for about a year and a half as a full-stack, I was promoted and started working exclusively with the back-end. This gave me the opportunity to work in areas that I have great passion for, such as infrastructure and security. I learned a lot about performance, scale, and quality. The hardest obstacle to overcome was to maintain a system with billions of daily requests in addition to implementing new technologies from POCs.
Python, Bash, Go, Cloudflare, MySQL, Cassandra, Aerospike, Redis, FreeBSD, Docker, Nginx, RabbitMQ, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor.
Dec 2016 - Jun 2018 (1 year 7 months)
I joined Navegg at the end of 2016 when I moved to Curitiba. My main challenge in this initial period was to rewrite the Data Management Platform. The backend and frontend were rewritten using Django 2.0 and AngularJS. Also, I was responsible for maintaining the application from analyzing requirements for new features to deploy the application.
- SPA development and maintenance (Django + AngularJs);
- Development of Js, Python, and Bash Scripts;
- ETL for data migration;
- Maintenance of Linux Servers;
Full-stack Developer / Co-founder
Sep 2013 - Oct 2016 (3 years 2 months)
Canvas Studio was a company focused on digital solutions where I was a co-founder. We had the main idea at the end of 2013 and in May 2014 we passed the selection process for the business incubator - Mafratec, which was based at the University of Contestado.
- Creation of institutional websites;
- Analysis and development of web software;
- Administration of Linux servers;
Mar 2011 - May 2014 (3 years 3 months)
Since the beginning of my career I was very interested in software development, so the moment an opportunity presented itself in the development industry, I decided to take advantage and rise to the occasion. Although it has always peaked my interest, I had little knowledge of programming and I wanted to start learning more and putting my new skills to practice.
- Development and maintenance of software for NF-e, CT-e, PAF / ECF, among others in the Visual
- Basic 6 language;
- Development of institutional websites;
- Development of web systems;
- Configuration of WTS servers;
Information Technology Support Analyst
Mar 2010 - Feb 2011 (1 year)
I joined Support Informática to work with maintenance and technical support of the company’s systems. It was a really cool experience because I was able to put into practice what I learned on the internship and improving other points such as customer service and priority control.
- Computer maintenance;
- Technical support;
- Remote access;
- Support ticket control;
Information Technology Intern
Apr 2009 - Mar 2010 (1 year)
My first job experience during the first year of the technical course in computer networks.
- Computer maintenance;
- Network maintenance;
- Supervision of the use of computer labs;
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná
2021 - 2022
UNOPAR - Universidade Norte do Paraná
Associate’s degree, System Analysis and Development
2014 - 2017
SENAI/SC - Serviço Nacional de Aprendizagem Industrial
Technical certificate, Computer networks
2009 - 2010
Licenses & Certifications
Pentest: intrusion techniques in corporate networks - 2019
Computer forensics - 2017
Emotional Intelligence - 2020