Jan 2021 - Present
At the beginning of 2021, I started to work at Globo, the biggest media-tech company in Latin America. I’ve Always been fascinating with Globo innovations and I always followed events and talks with Globo engineers. I am part of the DB-Dev Team, which creates solutions for Database admins. Our main product is the DBaaS, an open-source platform like Amazon RDS which provisions and manages databases on demand, currently compatible with Redis, MongoDB and MySQL databases.
- Contribution in defining new technologies and architecture for new services;
- Implementing new features in Django application;
- Creating and maintaining some Flask APIs which works as integrated system;
- Implementing GCP integration;
- Migrating all databases infrastructure to GCP;
- Implementing new pipelines and integration tests using Cypress;
- Implementing Flask CI to APIs and migrate current test from Travis to Github CI;
- Implementing integrations across DBaaS and other platforms using REST APIs;
Python, Bash, Go, Django, Celery, Flask, GCP, Redis, Mysql, MongoDB, PubSub, Jenkins, Cypress, Docker, Tsuru
Trade na Mão
Apr 2020 - Jan 2021 (10 months)
In 2020 I started working as a tech lead at Trade na Mão. My biggest challenge in this period was my first contact with leadership as it was a totally new experience for me.
- Definition of new services architecture and technologies;
- Python / NodeJS application development;
- Implementing continuous integration using CircleCI;
- VPN implementation;
- Implementation of server monitoring using MUNIN;
- Implementation of automatic deployment;
- Implementation of security policies;
- Participation in the hiring process / technical interview;
- SCRUM master;
- Technical reference for the team;
Python, Go, Docker, NodeJS, Redis, MySQL, SocketIO, Electron, Nginx, Cloudflare.
Jun 2018 - Mar 2020 (1 year 10 months)
After working for about a year and a half as a full-stack, I was promoted and started working exclusively with the back-end. This gave me the opportunity to work in areas that I have great passion for, such as infrastructure and security. I learned a lot about performance, scale, and quality. The hardest obstacle to overcome was to maintain a system with billions of daily requests in addition to implementing new technologies from POCs.
- Administration of Linux and FreeBSD systems;
- Development of automated tests;
- Database Administration Mysql, Cassandra, Aerospike and Redis;
- Development and maintenance of highly scalable services;
- VPN / DNS / Firewall configuration and maintenance;
- Development of tools for intrusion testing;
- Analysis and planning of new products;
- MySQL tuning;
- Development of unit test using Jasmine and Karma;
- Development of integration test using Protractor;
Python, Bash, Go, Cloudflare, MySQL, Cassandra, Aerospike, Redis, FreeBSD, Docker, Nginx, RabbitMQ, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor.
Dec 2016 - Jun 2018 (1 year 7 months)
I joined Navegg at the end of 2016 when I moved to Curitiba. My main challenge in this initial period was to rewrite the Data Management Platform. The backend and frontend were rewritten using Django 2.0 and AngularJS. Also, I was responsible for maintaining the application from analyzing requirements for new features to deploy the application.
- SPA development and maintenance (Django + AngularJs);
- Development of Js, Python, and Bash Scripts;
- ETL for data migration;
- Maintenance of Linux Servers;
Full-stack Developer / Co-founder
Sep 2013 - Oct 2016 (3 years 2 months)
Canvas Studio was a company focused on digital solutions where I was a co-founder. We had the main idea at the end of 2013 and in May 2014 we passed the selection process for the business incubator - Mafratec, which was based at the University of Contestado.
- Creation of institutional websites;
- Analysis and development of web software;
- Administration of Linux servers;
Mar 2011 - May 2014 (3 years 3 months)
Since the beginning of my career I was very interested in software development, so the moment an opportunity presented itself in the development industry, I decided to take advantage and rise to the occasion. Although it has always peaked my interest, I had little knowledge of programming and I wanted to start learning more and putting my new skills to practice.
- Development and maintenance of software for NF-e, CT-e, PAF / ECF, among others in the Visual
- Basic 6 language;
- Development of institutional websites;
- Development of web systems;
- Configuration of WTS servers;
Information Technology Support Analyst
Mar 2010 - Feb 2011 (1 year)
I joined Support Informática to work with maintenance and technical support of the company’s systems. It was a really cool experience because I was able to put into practice what I learned on the internship and improving other points such as customer service and priority control.
- Computer maintenance;
- Technical support;
- Remote access;
- Support ticket control;
Information Technology Intern
Apr 2009 - Mar 2010 (1 year)
My first job experience during the first year of the technical course in computer networks.
- Computer maintenance;
- Network maintenance;
- Supervision of the use of computer labs;
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná
2021 - 2022
UNOPAR - Universidade Norte do Paraná
Associate’s degree, System Analysis and Development
2014 - 2017
SENAI/SC - Serviço Nacional de Aprendizagem Industrial
Technical certificate, Computer networks
2009 - 2010
Licenses & Certifications
Pentest: intrusion techniques in corporate networks - 2019
Computer forensics - 2017
Emotional Intelligence - 2020